Wednesday, December 10, 2008
What is THAT!!
Last night before I went to bed i noticed that my stomach was itching and was getting little red bumps on it. i really didn't think much of it and went to bed. i woke up several times through out the night itching and scratching just thinking it is bug bits or something. so 6:00 a.m. rolls around and i get up to get Travis' lunch ready for work. as i am doing so i realize that it is not just my stomach itching it is my arms, wrests, thighs, back you name it and i pretty much itched. i finished Travis' lunch and went up stairs to have him look to see what it was. (it is going to get a little graphic, just kidding) i lifted up my shirt and he said "what is that?" i had hives all over my body!!!! it was sooooo nasty looking. he was so freaked out by it he called his sergeant to see if he could stay home so i could go to the doctor. luckily he was able to stay home! thanks honey :) So i went to the doctor (i know this story just keeps going) and he couldn't find out what gave me the hives, but he did decide to give me some nasty shot in the arm!! it hurt sooooooooooo bad and made my whole arm non functional. it made me totally sympathize with the boys when they get their immunization shots. ouch! anyways the shot worked and my nasty hives are finally going away. so really their is no point to this story, just sharing about my lovely hives. enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Okay that sucks! That is so weird, I think your allergic to house work, so stop doing that immediatly:) Shot in the arm doesn't sound like fun, glad it went away though!!
I always enjoy a good hives story:)
Love ya'- Cali
Yikes. I've never experienced hives and hope that I never do. Knock on wood. Glad it's going away.
Hey Laurie-
I found your blog from tammy's and thought I would say hi. I'm so glad you are blogging now. It is so cute! Well, I'm glad your crazy rash is better. Have a Merry Christmas and give your cute family hugs from me!
Love,
Stephanie (Jensen)
our blog is www.jenseninharmony.blogspot.com
That is so freaky. It makes you wonder what caused it and more importantly why doctors a lot of the time don't have a clue it seems unless you have the flu. Glad it went away though.
Post a Comment