
We rented these buggies to take toys to an out lying community. The buggies were so ghetto that when Kenna saw them she said "We paid $30 for these, so does that mean we own them!!!!!!!" We all died laughing!

Before we left for Mexico we asked the boys to pick out some toys to give to kids who didn't have as many as they do. I was so surprised by how excited they got and what toys they picked out to give away. There was one girl that picked out a Beanie Baby cow, she kept hugging it and rubbing in on her face! It sounds kinda silly, but that girl couldn't stop smiling! For the most part I think i went pretty good. I do wish we could have gone to a more rural area but hey there is always next time.






3 comments:
I can't believe that I see something new. I love all the updates. Keep it up. So fun that you went to Mexico.
it was a blast!!
I am so excited that you have a blog!
Post a Comment