Friday, January 30, 2009

Question???

I want to post a home video on my blog, but don't know how. can anyone help me? i am not too bright in this department ;) thanks for all and any help!

2 comments:

john and amber said...

Laurie, is the video on your regular camera? If so, save it to your documents on your computer, just like you do with your pictures. Then when you are entering your new post, click on the video strip next to where you usually click to post a picture, and you can download it that way. If you have any questions, let me know. If it's a video off of an actual video camera, then I'm not sure, since we don't have one. :)

Grabers said...

Hey I decided to try out putting on a video since I was wondering too. You can use a video clip from a regular video camera too, you just need to know where the file is on your computer and like Amber said click on the film button next to the picture add on button and follow the steps. It just takes a while to upload. It seems to take as long as the clip is. So if the video is 5 min. long it takes that long for it to upload. Good luck.