Travis and I have been married for 8 amazing years!! And I have to be a little mushy here, with each year it gets better and better. Ok enough of that. We have two crazy wild boys Jaren 6 and Payton 4 in march. Without them my life would be sane!! Who needs that ;) Love those two monsters!!
Travis is an adrenaline junkie!! From his job to his hobbies he is always pushing beyond the limit! On the other hand he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He truely is my best friend!!
Jaren
"J" is crazy into legos right now!! it is amazing what he can build with those things. he also loves to play with his friends. every day it is can i play with... and rattles off names until i say yes! He is my little angel
Payton
"Payters" is 100% boy!!! Loves motorcycles, wrestling, climbing and beating up on Jaren!! and yes he does make Jaren cry! Payton is a major Daddy's boy!! That kid is always making me laugh
4 comments:
awesome, i'm so excited you have a blog now:)
I was wondering if you were going to start one up. I am glad you did. All is well here in sunny Virginia.
Okay Laurie it's July 28th and you still havn't posted.
HI Laurie! I totally feel your pain. I just started a family blog as well. I'm hoping I figure it all out soon. Talk to you later.
Tiffany
Post a Comment